POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chipped Marbles. (20K) : Finished Chipped Marbles. (70K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Finished Chipped Marbles. (70K)
From: Duncan Gray
Date: 25 Feb 2001 19:29:35
Message: <3a99a36f@news.povray.org>
Finally I have the image to a point where I am happy to call it finished.

It has taken a while to render all the variants, but versions are now
available at 800x600, 1024x768 and 1152x864 for those who wanted them. I
have made available ZIP files containing the POV-Ray generated TGA files in
case you'd rather view the image without JPG compression artifacts. I have
ZIPed them, but they are still rather large.

Rather than post it all to the server, I have made them available on my own
web-site for download and just posted the 800x600 JPG version, the source is
also there for anyone who might like to investigate it.

<www.eclipse.co.uk/duncang/download/marb800.zip> 800x600 tga (725k)
<www.eclipse.co.uk/duncang/download/marb1024.zip> 1024x768 tga (1107k)
<www.eclipse.co.uk/duncang/download/marb1152.zip> 1152x864 tga (1335k)

<www.eclipse.co.uk/duncang/download/marb800.jpg> 800x600 jpg (70k)
<www.eclipse.co.uk/duncang/download/marb1024.jpg> 1024x768 jpg (102k)
<www.eclipse.co.uk/duncang/download/marb1152.jpg> 1152x864 jpg (122k)

<www.eclipse.co.uk/duncang/download/marb_src.zip> source code (4k)

Thanks for your suggestions and comments over the last week or so, I hope
like the final image is to your liking.

--
Duncan Gray
(warning: may contain traces of nut)